Sleeps up to 14 guests in 1 property
Leckhampton near Cheltenham
Contact: Bookings Team
Telephone: 0333 800 7070
Open: All year
Short breaks available
Sleeps 14 Total
Luxury hillside family home in Cheltenham close to the racecourse, Charlton Kings and Montpellier. Set in 1.5 acres of private garden and woodland, the property has driveway parking for up to 9 cars, electric entrance gates and sleeps up to 12-14 guests.
• Main entrance hall with luxury furnishings
• Sumptuous drawing room with modern trimmings
• Elegant music room with upright piano
• Stunning snug area with log burner and HDTV
• Large, modern open plan live-in kitchen with luxury Gaggenau appliances
• Porta Romana finishes throughout
• Underfloor heated Mandarin stone flooring throughout the home
• Large, spacious dining table seating 10-12 with double aspect bi-folding doors offering spectacular views over Cheltenham
• Sonos surround entertainment system
• Step out onto the terrace and enjoy outdoor living
• Hot tub can be hired on request
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Large family bathroom with power shower and tub
• Master bedroom with super king bed and luxury tiled en-suite with huge contemporary circular bath tub and Porcelenosa tiles
• Master bedroom has bi-folding doors onto private balcony
• Double en-suite bedroom with views over Cheltenham
• Luxury double bedroom overlooking front garden
• Stunning, large triple aspect double bedroom with modern en-suite bathroom
• Pretty double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Lower Ground floor
Want to add that bit extra? Enquire about our selection of beauticians and massage therapists to come and pamper you as well as caterers for a wonderful celebratory meal.
Minimum 2 night stay and weekend rates start from £2,100 for 12 guests (a supplement is charged for additional guests)
3 night stays are available from £2,800 for 12 guests (a supplement is charged for additional guests)
Weekly stays are available from £4,500.
Bank holiday weekends are a minimum 3 night stay
Please enquire for Christmas and New Year pricing
You can move the map about using your mouse. Zoom in by using buttons on the bottom right. You can use Streetview by dragging the yellow person onto the map.
Map locations may be approximate and locate the post code rather than individual properties. Please ensure you have clear directions to the property once you have made a booking.