Sleeps up to 10 guests in 1 property
Kings Beck Barn
Changeover: Friday & Monday
Open: All year
Short breaks available
Sleeps 10 Total
£85 Fri 6th Oct to Mon 9th Oct 3 nights Late availability in Oct with hot tub
Kings Beck Barn is a beautifully converted barn set in the stunning North Norfolk countryside. The barn is an ideal venue for family gatherings or relaxing with friends.
The barn has been beautifully furnished with large, spacious rooms, providing plenty of space for everyone!
* Large kitchen with electric range cooker, fridge/freezer, separate drinks fridge, dishwasher, microwave & coffee machine
* Utility room with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
* Family snug with Freeview TV & DVD player, & football table
* Lounge/Dining Room with Freeview TV & DVD player, wood burner (wood supplied Nov to Mar) and a oak dining table that seats 12.
* Ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room and super king sized double bed.
* Master bedroom with super king sized double bed and en-suite shower room
* Triple bedroom with three single beds (2 are zip & link and can make a double if required)
* Triple bedroom with three single beds
All rooms have 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries.
Outside there is a large, enclosed garden with two terraces and a charcoal barbecue, perfect for summer dining. There is a private 5 person hot tub located in the garden with views over the Norfolk countryside. There is off road parking for four cars and a lockable garage, which has a table tennis table. Two well behaved dogs are welcome.
Guests are welcomed with a homemade cake, initial tea, coffee and milk, a bottle of wine & fresh flowers.
Why not spoil yourselves and have a private chef cater for you at the barn? Sarah can put you in contact with a number of wonderful chefs who have visited the barn on many occasions.
There are lots of things to do locally, with three National Trust properties and gardens within 8 miles, as well as the stunning North Norfolk coast, the beautiful market towns of Holt and Aylsham, the Norfolk Broads and the Cathedral City of Norwich to explore.
We hope to be able to welcome you to Kings Beck Barn.
Weekends (3 nights) from £1080 to £1195
Week from £1350 to £2050.
You can move the map about using your mouse. Zoom in by using buttons on the bottom right. You can use Streetview by dragging the yellow person onto the map.
Map locations may be approximate and locate the post code rather than individual properties. Please ensure you have clear directions to the property once you have made a booking.