Sleeps up to 24 guests in 1 property
Middle Littleton Manor
Contact: Julie Brotherton
Open: All Year
Short breaks available
Sleeps 24 Total
Sleeps up to 22 in 10 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Additional ‘Nanny wing’ with additional catering kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, sleeps 2.
A grand Jacobean Manor Farmhouse redolent with the romance of Old England.
This ‘picture perfect’ wisteria clad manor dates from the early C17th. Mullioned windows peep from walls made from the local blue lias stone and stone lions flank a magnificent Tudor arched doorway. The Manor is set in 2 acres of grounds - think roses, irises, box knot gardens and lavender edged pathways. There is even a croquet lawn. The chocolate box location next to the C13th village church and a vast and ancient tithe barn (one of the largest medieval barns in the country), just adds to the quintessentially English feel.
There has been a Manor at Middle Littleton for centuries, the lands owned by the great Abbey at Evesham. The present farmhouse was built three quarters of a century after the destruction of the reformation and the Estate was bought in the 1690’s by the Rushout family, wealthy merchants from London - now Baronets, who generations later became the Barons Northwick.
Step inside and discover a delightful old building, rich in atmosphere and full of character. The Manor is replete with thick oak beams and floors of wood and stone. You will find an original bread oven, a fabulous Victorian two-seater lavatory, cool Cheese room and even a secret passageway!
The property is spacious and elegantly furnished in an under-stated, traditional style. There are 2 living areas, a large flagstoned kitchen/diner and a magnificent Banqueting Hall. The former Cheese Room hosts a table tennis table and there is an additional games area with TV, pool table and table football on the 2nd floor.
The bedrooms are arranged over two floors, two have ensuite bathrooms and four more share ensuite facilities. The Master bedroom is home to a romantic 4 poster bed.
A separate catering wing with an additional kitchen, bedroom and bathroom is also available - perfect for outside caterers, nannies or live-in chefs.
The 21st century has not been forgotten, the Manor has High Speed Fibre WIFI in every room.
The Manor is situated in a small village in the beautiful Vale of Evesham - an area famous for fruit, vegetables and orchards. Visit between mid-March and mid-May and you will find the countryside awash with the soft pink and white hues of blossom. To the south and east lie the rolling hills of the Cotswolds and to the west lies the spine of the Malvern Hills. Stratford is just 11 miles to the North.
- Flagstoned Kitchen/diner with dining table for 20 guests. A log burner provides plenty of atmosphere.
- Sitting room with piano
- Second sitting room
- Drawing room: large TV with Freeview and a DVD player
- Banqueting Hall with stone floor and open fire, seats 24 guests
- Cheese room with table tennis
- ‘Nanny wing’ adjoining the Banqueting Hall with a catering kitchen and upstairs, a bedroom and bathroom. Suitable for a live-in chef or nanny
- Master bedroom: double bedroom with a super king 4 poster bed. En-suite with roll-top bath and shower enclosure
- Bedroom 10 (accessed through master bedroom or bedroom 9): twin room
- Bedroom 2: king-size bedroom
- Bedroom 3: a double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom
- Family bathroom: with a bath and overhead shower used by bedrooms 2,4 and 6
- Bedroom 9: double bedroom accessed via a secret passage. Bathroom with shower at foot of staircase.
- Bedroom 5: 4 single beds and a spacious en-suite with a bath. Accessed via a private staircase.
- Bedroom 6: double bedroom with a day bed
- Bedroom 7: twin bedroom with en-suite with roll top bath with an overhead shower (shared with bedroom 8)
- Games area: with TV, sofa, pool table and table football
- Bedroom 8 (accessed through bedroom 7): double bedroom. Shared bathroom with Bedroom 7.
- 2 acres of gardens and grounds
- Gas barbecue
- Ten bikes
- Outdoor games equipment
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Barrel sauna
2 night weekend from £2950 to £3800 excluding Bank holidays, Christmas
3 night weekend from £3300 to £4000 excluding Bank holidays, Christmas
2 night mid week from £2500 to £3500 excluding Bank holidays, Christmas
7 night from £4000 to £6000 excluding Christmas, Easter, New Year
You can move the map about using your mouse. Zoom in by using buttons on the bottom right. You can use Streetview by dragging the yellow person onto the map.
Map locations may be approximate and locate the post code rather than individual properties. Please ensure you have clear directions to the property once you have made a booking.