Single holiday let sleeping up to 35 guests in total
Barn sleeps up to 35 guests in
We're passionate about providing the groups that stay with us the best possible holiday. We will tailor your stay with as much or as little as you like and we can offer onsite activities (archery, geo caching, ghyll scrambling, wine tasting, cookery demos ...to name but a few!) and we can even arrange for a chef to cook your group dinner or bake you a birthday cake! Most of our guests come back year upon year and this is reaffirmed by our 5 out of 5 star TripAdvisor status as well as being ranked no 1 place to stay for group accommodation in the area.
We are short drive off the M6 (J37) and feel the stress of the day ease away as you wind your way down a valley of rolling hills, breath taking landscape and abundant wildlife! Perfectly located between the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales, our location in Sedbergh is ideal for days out and there is so much to see and do in the local area.
Howgills Barn offers:
- 8 en-suite bedrooms (mainly bunk style, 32 separate beds sleeping up to 35 guests).
- large open plan lounge with fell views, flagged floors, beams, and underfloor heating.
- dining area & 2 kitchens.
- games room & outdoor games field (5 acres).
- TV lounge with Sky TV.
- drying room.
- optional hot tub which is under a glazed gazebo on the terrace with 360 fell views. - - BBQs, log burner and round to the side of the Barn there is a place to have a camp fire.
- parking for up to 25 cars.
- free wifi.
- Sonos Bluetooth music system with surround sound, which is ideal for evening celebrations!
- variety of board games and children toys available and we also provide free hire of high chairs and travel cots.
- We are also dog friendly.
The Barn is located up a winding lane which leads to it's stunning location, in 5 acres at the bottom of the Howgill Fells. The views and open space are breath taking. Children can also enjoy the freedom of playing outside the Barn as there is no passing traffic. Despite it's rural location - you can enjoy a walk in to town (5 or 10 minutes) down the lane, where you can enjoy 'an ale' in the local pub, dine out for the evening or enjoy the artisan market or local shops.
We are here to help make your holiday as special as possible, so please enquire today about a stay with us.
Howgills Barn is nestled between the much loved Lake District and Yorkshire Dales. It offers group accommodation for up to 35 guests in 8 en-suite bedrooms. Ideal for group get togethers, reunions, family celebrations, hen/stag parties and business away days.