Multiple holiday lets sleeping up to 58 guests in total
The Farmhouse - sleeps 13, Alfred's Barn - sleeps 8, The Granary and The Milking Parlour both sleep 4 each. (29 in total).
A cluster of beautifully converted farm buildings alongside an old farmhouse and apple orchard. Traditional materials blend with contemporary style in these lovingly renovated properties, some dating back to C17th. Surrounded by gentle countryside and just 3 miles from the Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve, Grove Farm offers a tranquil rural retreat with a healthy pinch of country chic.
The properties can be let individually or together to accommodate larger groups up to 29. Dining together is no problem as Alfred’s Barn and The Farmhouse can seat 29 and 21 respectively.
The Farmhouse is a delightful old building and is furnished in a more traditional ‘country’ style than the other properties - think deep sofas and open fires. With 6 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, this spacious property will easily accommodate up to 13 people. Farmhouse guests also have exclusive use of the stable games room which offers pool, table tennis & table football.
The farm buildings, Alfred's Barn, The Granary and The Milking Parlour, all boast thick oak beams and exposed brickwork alongside 21st century conveniences such as underfloor heating. They have been furnished with a keen eye to comfort and have a neat, contemporary feel.
Alfred’s Barn is a splendid C17th thatched barn, sleeping up to 8 in 4 bedrooms. The stunning double height dining area can seat up to 29. The open plan living area is light, bright and a great place to gather. To keep the troops entertained, there is also a separate TV room and a games room with 6ft pool table.
Dating from the early 1700s, the Granary sleeps 4 in 2 charming bedrooms, both with exposed beams and rural views. Downstairs is a symphony of slate and oak, steel, leather and laminate. The deep warmth of the Antique Breton Armoire contrasts beautifully with the crisp whites of its surroundings.
The Milking Parlour has an open plan dining/kitchen and seating area and a separate cosy sitting room. The dining area boasts large French doors that lead out onto a secluded south facing stone terrace with its own herb garden. The sitting room has a stylish Jotul No.6 wood burning stove. Upstairs are two lovely double aspect bedrooms.
Alfred’s Barn (sleeps 8)
- Open plan kitchen sitting and dining area seating up to 29 people. Fully equipped kitchen area with 2 fridges, dishwasher, dryer, double oven range cooker and microwave
- TV room 42” TV with ‘free sat’ & Dvd player
- Games room with 6 ft pool table
- Utility Room freezer, washing machine & sink unit
- 2 first floor bedrooms: 2x twin bedrooms (can be arranged as a double on request) - one has its own ensuite shower room & WC.
- First floor family bathroom
- Second Floor: 2 x double bedroom - one with its own ensuite shower and WC
The Farmhouse (sleeps 13)
- Ground floor underfloor heating
- Large entrance hall
- 2 sitting rooms with open fires,
- Kitchen diner seating 21 with electric Range cooker with 6 ring gas hob & extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave oven and toaster. (Washing machine situated in annex.)
- Bathroom with shower & WC
- 5 first floor bedrooms; 1 x Queen size four poster bed. Beamed ceiling. 1 x Queen size sleigh bed, 1 x twin room with Antique French ‘Lit bateau’ beds. 1 x double sleigh bed. 1 x 3 singles ‘Bump‘ Swedish style daybeds (3’ x 6’3″).
- 2nd bathroom
- Beamed attic bedroom with 2 x single beds(3′ x 6’3″)
- Games room in the converted stable with pool, table tennis & table football
- 1 ½ acres of private garden including south facing stone terrace with views over the herb garden, duck pond and apple orchard and a west facing sunken garden.
The Granary (sleeps 4)
- Open plan ground floor with underfloor heated slate flooring throughout. Sitting room area with sofa, arm chairs, Antique Breton Armoire, 32” LCD TV with Sky freeview and - DVD player. Fully equipped kitchen with integrated dishwasher and Washer/dryer. High spec cooker with gas hob and twin electric ovens, microwave, large fridge freezer.
- Bathroom Bath & WC
- 2 first floor twin bedrooms, (one can be arranged as a double on request). Both have exposed beams and views out over the Suffolk countryside.
- Secluded south facing sunken stone terrace and lawn.
The Milking Parlour (sleeps 4)
- Lovely, galleried hall
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Open plan kitchen diner. Kitchen area with Bosch dishwasher, cooker with gas hob and twin electric ovens, microwave oven, large fridge freezer..
- Utility/Boiler Room with washing / drying machine.
- Sitting room with a stylish Jotul wood stove, 3 seater sofa,arm chairs, antique oak bureau, LCD TV with Sky freesat, dvd player and video player.
- 2 first floor bedrooms, both with exposed rafters; 1 with 5′ double bed, the other with beds that can be made up as a 5′ double or 2’6″ twin beds.
- Bathroom: Bath, shower and WC
and apple orchard and a west facing sunken garden.
Farmhouse (sleeps 13) & 3 beautiful converted farm buildings (sleeps 8, 4 & 4) in a stunning location, 3 miles from the Suffolk Coast Nature Reserve. A sleek blend of period features & contemporary style; exposed beams, open fires, country views. Space for up to 29 to dine together in the Barn - perfect for large groups. Sample the home pressed & grown Giggler cider!
THE farmhouse - Sleeps 13 people - 3 night short breaks from £615/night
7 nights from £360/night.
Alfred’S barn - Sleeps 8 people - 3 night short breaks from £450/night
7 nights from £250/night.
THE granary - Sleeps 4 people - 3 night short breaks from £185/night
7 nights from £100/night.
THE milking parlour - Sleeps 4 people. - 3 night short breaks from £190/night
7 nights from £100/night.