Win a staycation to the most biodiverse location in the UK
Answer the question below to enter!
The UK alone is home to over 70,000 known species of animals, plants, fungi and microorganisms but it’s a Dorset peninsula, the Isle of Purbeck, that comes out on top. According to research by the University of Sussex, commissioned by Natural England, the Isle of Purbeck boasts 44 of the 58 species of mammals that reside on UK shores, including starlings, sika stags and seals.
Our biodiversity is something that needs to be protected but also celebrated. To encourage more people to go out and mindfully experience the natural world, answer the question above correctly for your chance to win a stay in Dorset’s Isle of Purbeck. Once you've entered, don't stop there. Click on this guide about the Isle of Purbeck, covering everything from the best sights to where to eat and drink.
Terms and conditions
How very thorough of you to read these. Well here's the breakdown:
- We will pick one entrant who will win up to £750 towards a property stay in Purbeck District, booked at big-cottages.com.
- The monetary reward will be paid via bank transfer or PayPal after the property stay has been confirmed, so the winner will be required to share either a PayPal email address or bank account details.
- The property must be booked in Purbeck District so the winner will be required to send a screenshot of their booking confirmation to be awarded up to £750.
- The maximum amount we will award the winner is £750. If the property the winner chooses is less than £750, the winner will not be awarded the difference.
- The competition will run for two weeks, from Sunday 22nd May to Sunday 5th June 2022.
- The winner will be drawn at random from people who enter and will be contacted to let them know they have won by Friday 10th June.
- You can only enter once.
- The winner will only be able to book between 1st September 2022 and 1st May 2023.
- If you enter this competition, you agree to opt into Big Cottage's mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Accounts used to make entries must be real, active accounts - not accounts made purely for the purpose of entering the promotion.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 and live in the UK.